I - PAYMENTS
- A - The total price of the reservation (100%) must be paid instantly when the reservation is made.
- B - The consumer who buys discounted service is obliged to pay the entire service fee (100%) on the reservation date.
- C - Special products and services must be paid at the time of purchase. The withdrawal compensation is the same as for item 1A.
II – CANCELLATION-TRANSFER
- 1- Operation can cancel the reservation if although it has shown all the necessary care, it prevents the accommodation from starting or continuing due to the the absence of exact registration as much as the number of passengers required or due to adverse weather conditions, road barrier, terrorism, fog, strike, possibility of war, unpredictable technical issues and force majeure. In this case, the consumer has no right to compensation.
- 2- A-If consumer is requesting cancellation up to 14 days before the start of service, the full paid amount will be returned.
- B-If the consumer service starts after less than 14 days3-night cancellation fee of the room type that the consumer has booked will be billed and the remaining amount will be returned to the Consumer. Date changes made by the consumer depend on the hotel's approval .
- C- If consumer is requesting cancellation of discounted service up to 14 days before the start, the full paid amount will be returned. If discounted service starts after less than 14 days, 3-night cancellation fee of the room type that the consumer has booked will be billed and the remaining amount will be returned to the Consumer.
- D- If consumer is requesting cancellation of discounted service up to 14 days before the start, the full paid amount will be returned. If discounted service starts after less than 14 days, 3-night cancellation fee of the room type that the consumer has booked will be billed and the remaining amount will be returned to the Consumer.
- E- 10-day common occupational discomforts or death of the consumer or his first-degree relatives is the exception to cancellation and transfer clause if written submission with the official board report taken from a full-fledged state hospital before the start of service.
- 3- The consumer may transfer the Service to the person he / she wants until 3 days before the service starts. The transferee is responsible for all costs incurred due to the transferee balance and transfer along with the transferee. The consumer is obliged to submit all cancellation and transfer requests in writing to the operation for the start of the service.
- 4- In case the consumer does not notify in writing that he / she will participate in the Accommodation service that he missed; The entity reserves the right to cancel all reservations and services made on behalf of the consumer after 24 hours. In such cancellations, no refund is made to the consumer.
- 5 - If deemed necessary, the operation may cancel the tours announced or registered, partially or completely, before the accommodation service begins. At the same time or during the service, the operation may change the name of the Hotel, the mean of transportation and its departure place. If the consumer does not accept these changes and cancellations for justifiable reasons, he has the right to cancel his reservation and receive the service fees that are not consumed.
NOT: In accordance with the relevant articles of the Tax Procedure Law we request to take your invoice issued in return for service purchase from the operation within 1 week from the 8th day after the end of the service. If the purchased service is an early booking discount product, the II-2c terms of the contract are valid in case of cancellation.